1. Make sure you can collect or your venue can receive the games on the working day before your event and you have somewhere to store them safely ready to be collected 2 working days after the event.
If you have opted to have the games couriered then you need to be able to accommodate a box that arrives on a pallet. You an always have them delivered to an alternative address, where you can then remove them from the transport box and taken them by car to your venue and back to the drop off/collection point.
2. Make sure you read the terms and conditions of hire before booking to ensure you understand the hire agreement.
3. Secure your booking by completing the booking form and paying in full.
4. Receive your games on the working day before your event.
5. Play and enjoy!!!
6. Make sure the games are returned/ready for collection on the 2nd working day after your event or on the day given.